Saturday 18 March 2017

You're Not Good Enough- Book Tag!

Image result for you're not good enough


Hey guys! I'm back with another tag today since I'm sort of obsessed with those. I saw Beatrice do this tag and decided it looked really fun and I wanted to give it a go. If you haven't already, make sure to check out her blog because it's one of my favourites and she does some really arty and creative book decorating which is so cool and I wish I was creative enough to do that!

In this tag, you write down 30 character names and put them in a hat or a bowl (I'm using a random generator on my computer because I'm lazy) and you choose two at random for each question. Your job after you've picked the two names is to decide which of them fits the situation/question better and which character isn't 'good enough', hence the name of the tag.

Let's just get to it!

1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete the team?

Caleb Rivers from Pretty Little Liars or Peter Kavinsky from To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

This one is quite difficult because both of them are so smart and I'd be thankful to have them both on my team but I think I'd choose Peter just because Caleb is more smart when it comes to computers and hacking so I feel like spelling wouldn't really be his strongest subject.

2. Both characters want to kill you. Which character would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?

Ezra Fitz from Pretty Little Liars or Henry DeTamble from The Time Traveler's Wife.

I think I'd probably try kill Ezra first as I think he's more of a threat to me. Plus there's always the chance that Henry would disappear half way through and I'd be able to escape which would be nice.

3. You're on the bachelor/bachelorette. You're down to these last two characters, which would you give the rose to?

Celia Bowen from The Night Circus or Feyre Archeron from A Court Of Thorns and Roses.

Oh my gosh this one is so hard. Two of my favourite female characters and I love them both so much! I think I'd probably give it to Celia just because I feel like I'd have more fun with her and that we have more in common maybe?

4. You've been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?

Ezra Mason from Illuminae or Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey.

This is an easy one, I think Ezra is far more likely to volunteer for me. Christian can be quite selfish at times where as Ezra has shown so many times that he'd die for people he cares about, and helps to fight BeiTech so he'd probably save me. *swoons*

5. You're stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?

Prince Maxon from The Selection or Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars.

This is really difficult because Spencer is super smart so she'd be helpful and could maybe help think of a way to get off the island but Maxon is gorgeous. I'd sacrifice Spencer because I feel like she'd get on my nerves after a while too and I wouldn't mind being stranded on an island with Maxon.

6. You're the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course), who would be your sidekick?

Rhysand from A Court Of Thorns and Roses or Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars.

As much as I love Rhysand, I don't think he'd make a good superhero sidekick considering he's pretty dark and twisted, and Hanna would be funny and upbeat so definitely Hanna.

7. You're a manager of an avocado admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?

Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss or Prince Kaito from Cinder.

Kai is a Prince. Which means he's used to giving orders and communicating with lots of different people in an appropriate way. I love Anna but she's so ditzy and forgetful so I'd probably end up firing her.

8. You've just finished a book in which your favourite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?

Lara Jean Song from To All The Boys I've Loved Before or Four from Divergent.

Definitely Lara Jean, she's sensitive and emotional and I feel like we'd just have a cuddle and watch some movies and eat ice cream all night. Four isn't really as sympathetic, he's got quite a hard shell and would probably feel awkward and not know what to do.

9. Ugh, it's high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Clare Abshire from The Time Traveler's Wife or Kady Grant from Illuminae.

I think Kady for this one because she's really outspoken and sassy and not afraid to say how she feels. She's really confident whereas Clare was quite shy and although she did have friends she wasn't as outgoing as Kady.

10. The day has arrived; you're finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?

Alison DiLaurentis from Pretty Little Liars or Quentin Jacobson from Paper Towns.

This is easy, Alison 100%. She's often selfish and ignorant and although she does seem to care about her friends a lot, she seems to care about herself more and Quentin is so cute and lovely to everyone, he wouldn't ever do anything like that because he'd end up feeling guilty for the rest of his life.

11. You've just found an upcoming Booktube star. Who would it most likely be?

Emily Fields from Pretty Little Liars or Tris Prior from Divergent.

I think it's more likely to be Emily because even though she's a lot shyer than Tris and would probably be really scared of the criticism she might get, she has a lot more spare time than Tris, she's not living in a dystopian world for a start so it'd be a lot easier for her and it would also be a good outlet for her. Also I feel like she'd be more interested in books than Tris.

12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?

Etienne St Clair from Anna and the French Kiss or Alaska Young from Looking For Alaska.

Considering I don't even like Alaska as a person really, it would definitely be Etienne. Don't want to go into too much detail as I like to keep my blog PG but I think it'd be a very eventful sleepover.

13. Bam, you're pregnant. Who is the father/mother?

America Singer from The Selection or Margo Roth Spiegelman from Paper Towns.

Probably America, I feel like you can't really have a baby with the same sex by accident meaning it would have to be planned IVF and I'd much more like to have a family with America than Margo as she's more emotionally stable and I feel like she'd support the child better.

14. You've just written a super important text. Who would 'see' it but not reply?

Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars or Isla Martin from Isla and the Happily Ever After.

I feel like both of these girls would be straight to helping me with any important text I send but Aria is least likely to reply because she'd be jumping in her car straight over here to help me sort out the problem.

15. You've just woken up and it's time for breakfast. Your mom has been replaced by..who?

Marco Alisdair from The Night Circus or Cadence Sinclair Eastman from We Were Liars.

I can't imagine Cadence being a very good mom honestly whereas I can imagine Marco looking after me and making me his main priority so I'm going to say him in the hope that I'll still have a good childhood.

So that's it for this tag! This was so much fun to write, I hope you enjoyed it and make sure if you do this tag that you leave a link to your post in the comments below as I'd love to see your answers! 

I'm tagging 5 people to do this:

Chloe @ Forever Fictional
Alisha @ Geeking Ginger

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! You're one of the first people to ever tag me in something so I'm super grateful! The tag looks great and I'll be getting to it very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! Can't wait to see your answers xx

      Delete
  2. I like books. Really makes you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! Here are my answers: https://readsanddreams13.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/book-tag-youre-not-good-enough/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm excited to read them!

      Delete