Friday 31 March 2017

Fill-Me-In-Fridays #3

Hey guys, I'm back with another Fill Me In Friday! This is a weekly meme created by myself, I will leave the Goodreads page linked here if you would like some more information and to join in! Every Friday, there is a different topic which you must answer 5 questions about. The questions are always the same but your answers will change depending on the theme. 

This weeks theme is: A book you read while on holiday!

Holidays are the place I read a lot of books, on the plane if it's a long journey and just lounging about by the pool so hopefully I'll be able to answer these quite easily!


1. What was the last book you read while on holiday?

This for me was The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I read this in Greece last summer and I absolutely loved it. It's been mentioned before in a FMMF I know but this was the answer so I had to say it again. 

2. What is the next book you think you'll read on holiday?

I'm going to Prague with my boyfriend in May and I haven't really decided what books I'm going to be taking with me. I don't think we'll have much time for reading as we will be sight seeing so I may just take one physical book for the plane and then have my phone for e-books if I need to. I would want to take a cute contemporary book though so maybe On The Fence by Kasie West.


3. What is the best book you've read while on holiday?

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This book completely broke me it was torture but so so beautiful and I remember crying my eyes out on the plane home from Greece because I just wasn't expecting the heartbreak at all. Such a good book.


4. What is the worst book you've read while on holiday?

This one is easy and that's The List of My Desires by Gregoire Delacourt. I gave this book 2 stars. The writing was terrible, half of it didn't make sense. I struggled to understand what was happening and I didn't really care about any of the characters at all. I picked it up for one reason only which I will discuss in a moment but ultimately, it let me down and wasn't what I expected it would be.


5. What is the book you've read while on holiday with the best cover?

Again, The List of My Desires by Gregoire Delacourt. I love this cover, it's the reason I bought the book in the first place because it had such a glossy cover which looked so cute and fun. I was hoping it would be an entertaining uplifting read but it wasn't, it was just boring. Sometimes cover buys turn out to be gems but sometimes they really are just nice on the outside.


The List of My Desires

That's it for this weeks post guys! I hope you enjoyed, let me know what your answers would be in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment