Friday 17 March 2017

Fill-Me-In Fridays #1



Hey guys. So you know how I'm obsessed with weekly memes right? I've created my own! I'll leave the link to the Goodreads page here so you can all get involved with the fun. Every Friday, there is a different theme/topic which you must answer 5 questions about. It isn't easy to explain but hopefully if you carry on reading you'll get the gist! The 5 questions are the same each week but your answers will obviously change depending on the theme!

So without further ado, let's get started with this weeks! The theme this week is: Book over 500 pages!

I've only read 2 books over 500 pages.. I know that's so lame but I get intimidated and feel like I'm making no progress with big books. I'm sorry okay? So this week is probably going to be really boring for you guys.


1. What was the last book you read that was over 500 pages?


The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. It took me so so long to finish this book because I kept putting it down and not picking it back up again because I felt so overwhelmed by the size of it. I did eventually finish it though and really enjoyed it!


2. What is the next book you think you'll read that is over 500 pages?


The book I am currently reading is over 500 pages so that one will hopefully be finished this month because I'm absolutely loving it. It's one I've been meaning to read for a while now and that's Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. It's not something I'd usually enjoy but so far it's a 5/5 star book for me.


3. What is the best book you've ever read that is over 500 pages?


Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern. This is one of my favourite books of all time. I found it really easy to get through despite the length as it's told in a series of letters and emails, making it a super fast read. I love unique formats for novels. It was such a cute book too.


4. What is the worst book you've ever read that is over 500 pages?


I don't really have one, I gave Love, Rosie a 5/5 stars and The Time Travelers Wife 4.5/5 so I can't really say I have a 'worst' book. I'm sure I'll find one though as it's my goal to tackle more big books this year.


5. What is a book you've read with the best cover that is over 500 pages?



Out of the 2 books I've read, I'd say I prefer The Time Traveler's Wife cover. It's just really pretty with the knee high socks and cute buckle shoes and the meadow in the back.


Image result for the time traveler's wife book


That's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed this and find this meme fun. Let me know what your answers are for this week in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment